Well, for now I hope for this blog to become an extensive What If... collection for stories related to Pro Wrestling. I did have a blog once before, and tried this same experiment, but did not get very far... I hope to have my first story up by Christmas, and to also began regular posting by Jan. 12th. Now, the only other thing to note is that sometimes those post will be simply to share my opinions on the going ons in the real wrestling world, and to update you on any delays in my schedule and all that stuff. I hope any of the guys who see this continue to come back and hopefully, I'll grow as a writer and all that good stuff.
Just a few notes about me: I'm a high school student, a junior, and am currently trying to stop slacking off...
I do enjoy writing, and though I'm not the most grammatically correct person, I do think my spelling is typically pretty good.
Pro Wrestling is my life; I've done some training in it, and I've grown up watching it. My dream was to someday be a Professional Wrestler, but sadly my GF, who I feel is the one for me, wants me to give it up.
Oh, and last but not least, I do tend to have "lazy streaks". I'm trying to overcome that, but if I slack off for that reason then I say sorry and hope any readers will forgive me! xD
Hope you guys enjoy reading this, I'll try to make my blog all "pretty" later.